Tuesday 6 March 2012

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Facial Scrub!

As I'm almost finished using this facial scrub, I thought I'd just do a little review of it before I throw it out. 


This face wash is a gel with some little exfoliating beads in it. There aren't a lot of these beads so it deffinately doesn't feel gritty or harsh. The product is supposed to foam up however it's quite difficult to get the right amount of the right temperature water for this to happen so it usually doesn't foam, however it still makes your face feel clean and fresh.


As for the results of this face wash, I would say this isn't designed for my sensitive and combination skin. It leaves my skin feeling tight and dull, and I see no brightening whatsoever.

I do believe that this would work for someone with oily or spot prone skin, but this will accentuate dryness on anyone else.


This isn't a bad product; I mean I've used almost all of it up, but I won't be repurchasing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment