Monday 20 May 2013

Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil!

Cleansing oils have been around for a long time, however up until recently they were only made by more higher-end and less accessible brands, such as MAC. L'Oreal has just released their version; Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil.


This product retails for around £7.99 in most drugstores however I managed to pick it up for £5 from Asda. Bargain! It comes in an orange tinted plastic bottle with a white pump and clear cap. Handy for travelling as it won't shatter and *hopefully* wouldn't leak however I probably wouldn't travel with it. I personally don't have any preference about glass or plastic packaging so it wouldn't sway me either way whether to buy it or not, and the pump doesn't seem to leak at all.

Application is easy. I use about 2 or 3 pumps and massage it over my dry face and eyes, and it will smear all of my makeup around my face (very attractive). It doesn't sting my eyes but it does tend to make my vision cloudy if I open my eyes. I then start to work in some water and the oil turns milky and rinses away easily, leaving your skin both clean and smooth. It is non-drying and I even feel like it puts moisture into my skin!

Step one: Pump and massage into skin
Step two: Add water
Step three: Massage and rinse off

 The product claims:

"Instantly dissolves make-up, even waterproof. Re-balances and purifies for healthy looking skin. Lightweight and non-greasy."

I can honestly say that I agree with this. It does take a little while to get waterproof mascara off but it does with any makeup remover. There's no greasy film left on skin after use and it doesn't break me out.

I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type and it is available at anywhere L'Oreal skincare is sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment